Cannabis extract services is available to ACMPR patients in the Calgary and surrounding area. These services will involve altering your personal dry cannabis, purchased from a Licensed Producer, into one of the following products:
1. Concentrated Oils:
- Can be vaped, dabbed or ingested orally.
- Extracted using supercritical carbon dioxide (CO2).
- Provided in oral 1ml syringes.Two kinds of concentrated oils will be offered:Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) aka Phoenix Tears (www.phoenixtears.ca)
A dark coloured potent cannabis extract with the consistency of a thick molasses and a strong cannabis taste.
High Terpene Oil
An amber coloured potent cannabis extract with a honey-like consistency and due to a higher terpene content, it’s a better tasting product.
2. Coconut Oil
- Equivalency factor: 300mg/ml
- To be ingested orally.
- Made with organic extra virgin coconut oil which masks the strong taste of cannabis.
3. Topicals – available in CREAM or OINTMENT
- 50% concentration (1:1)
- Equivalency factor: 500mg/gram
|15 grams||30 grams|
|20 grams||40 grams|
|25 grams||50 grams|
|30 grams||60 grams|